With the recent rescinding of Governor Whitmer’s stay-at-home order effective 6/8, the Genyokan Dojo is now open for outdoor classes.
– One all-level evening class will offered each day with advance online sign-up
– A health questionnaire and waiver for each day of class participation
– As classes will be held outdoors, class cancellation due to weather is possible
– Athletic outdoor footwear (that would allow for safe
movements, such as jumping and pivoting)
– Local students to come and leave IN your dogi (to allow people who have a far drive to the dojo to use the changing rooms)
With the additional directives in the executive order, current online classes are of Akira Kushida-sensei teaching alone at Genyokan.
Valuable details in techniques, and Aikido lectures are included!
Please visit virtual Genyokan and study directly from Sensei!
Aikido Beginners Class